- All information that we hold on our patients is confidential.
- At no time will we contact you unless it is with your consent, or in response to a request from you to us.
- This response will be confidential, and not passed to a third party. The only time that information is passed to a medical practitioner or health care professional
is with your written consent.
- You have the right to see this prior to and after it has been sent.
- We do not undertake unsolicited marketing.
- All information we hold on you is never passed to a third party.
- All information held on you is for the express purposes in relation to your treatment.
- You have the right at any time to see the information we hold on you, and we are happy to explain this information to you in person.
- We will not pass this information on to anyone else including family members.
- In the case of minors this information will only be shared with the designated legal guardian or parent/s.
- The information we hold on you is kept in digital format. This is not connected to the internet and is pasword protected twice. I alone hold the secured passwords,
and this is not shared with anyone else.
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We loathe spam as much as you do
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information